Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Follow me on Twitter

Remember back in 1998 when Tiger Woods opened his professional golf career at Brown Deer Golf Course in metro Milwaukee by proclaiming “hello world?” I was less than 10 feet from him working the story for the Goetz Radio Network and WFAW Radio in Fort Atkinson. In retrospect, how I wish Twitter was around in 1998. Twitter erupted onto the scene in the summer of 2006 and now statistics show that there are over 400-million tweets daily around the world.

I am now adding to the tweet total as I joined the “Twitter” universe this (Tuesday) evening by Tweeting out “Hello word: Voice Pattison is now a Twitter follower.”

Being maybe the only sports journalist not to have a twitter account I thought it was about time!

If you are a regular reader of http://www.voiceseyeonfootballl.blogspot.com or the http://www.warhawkfootball.com/newswire.asp you’ll be able to access breaking stories and my insight on the UW-Whitewater football scene and much more.

I invite you to get the latest news and views of UW-Whitewater football by following me, Tom Pattison. The Twitter address is: @eyeonwarhawks

The WFCA South All-Stars arrive at UW-Whitewater this weekend in preparation for the 2013 WFCA Football All-Star Games coming up on Saturday, July 20, 2013. And don’t forget, the Warhawks open training camp in the middle of August.

You want to stay on top of it? All you have to do is FOLLOW ME on Twitter. The address is @eyeonwarhawks

I look forward to having you join me in the “Twittersphere!:

No comments:

Post a Comment