Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thanks for clicking onto Voices Eye On Football Blog

I want to say thanks to everyone who has taken time to click onto www.voiceseyeonfootball.blogspot.com to get the latest news and info on UW-Whitewater Warhawk football.

New this year – I also link each story to my Facebook page to make it easier for readers to directly link to my stories.

Here in the football preseason I am averaging anywhere from 100 to 400 page views per day. What is very weird is that my official blog tracker tells me that virtually every day 10 to 15 percent of the “hits” on my blog are from Russia! Perhaps U.S. fugitive, Edward Snowden and his entourage, who have been “held up” at Moscow’s airport spent part of their day logged onto my Eye On Football Blog!?

I reminder, I welcome your comments to my stories. Simply click onto Comment (or may say No Comments) located at the bottom of each story. Let ne know what you think of the story or any other thoughts on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment