Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dash 7 posts the first comment here on Voices Eye On Football Blog


Thanks to Dash7 for the first official comment to one of my posts here on Voice's Eye On Football Blog. Dash 7 asks for my thoughts on some of the 2010 Warhawk players that will significantly "step up" with additional playing time this season.

Dash also asks about the incredible pipeline of student-athletes that have migrated from Oak Park-River Forest High School. I'll be doing a feature article on the OPRF connection either Thursday or Friday on Warhawkfootball.com and I'll have a blog post on the subject.

I cordially invite my Voiceseyeonfootball.blogspot.com readers to ask me questions or deliver you view on Warhawk Football subjects. That is the reason that I have developed the Blog in time for UWW's 2010 football season

3 comments:

  1. Tom,

    I may be out of the loop, but I thought J.D. was graduating and not our QB anymore. Do we have a new QB, and if so, who and what can you tell us about him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure if Tom already got back to you, but our new QB will probably be Matt Blanchard. He's a DII transfer from a school in michigan. He doesn't have the arm that JD did, but he's more agile and athletic in the pocket. More like Danny Jones was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superior post, maintain up with this remarkable work. It's nice to know that this subject is being additionally covered on this internet site so cheers for taking the time to review this! Thanks again as well as again! Wiza-turystyczna-do-Indii

    ReplyDelete