Friday, November 12, 2010

Back to blogging football for Voice

I'M BACK!

I apologize for the lack of updates over the post month or so. I am in the process of developing a Warhawk men's and women's basketball blog. Voice's Eye on Warhawk Basketball Blog is a project I'm very excited about and I'm looking for it to go online on November 15th. I've spent maybe too much time on its development. I also over-extended both physically and mentally in the days leading up to my induction into the UW-Whitewater Athletics Hall of Fame a couple of weekends ago. It was one of the highlights of my career and again I was deeply humbled to recieve the honor.

A post by WarhawkDad this week on the D3football.com West Region Message Board has kicked me in the butt and its time to get up off the mat and get busy blogging again.

I'll be adding a number of blog items on the Warhawks 6th consecutive WIAC football title later Friday morning.

- Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment