Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thanks for checking out Voice's Eye on Football Blog


Hello again everybody, Voice here!

I just want to thank the hundreds of UW-Whitewater football fans that have clicked onto Voice's Eye on Football Blog

I have developed the blog as a companion Website to my popular Warhawkfootball.com

http://www.voiceseyeonfootball.blogspot.com/ has been online for a week now and I appreciate readers adding their comments below each of my posts. It is very simple to do - just click on comments Posted by Voice at 8:48 PM 0 comments Click on 0 comments and you'll have a window to comment on my post or and your own thoughts on each post's subject.

Make voiceseyeonfootball.blogspot.com and Warhawkfootball.com daily stops on your internet browsing.

The 2010 Warhawk football team reports for preseason practice on Saturday, August 14th. The first practice is set for Sunday, August 15th

No comments:

Post a Comment