Thursday, August 5, 2010

Voice set for a football-free Sponge Bob-Square Pants Weekend


I started on July 1st working 6 to 8 hours a day in preparation for the 2010 UW-Whitewater football season. It is time for me to shut down for a couple of days to refresh and get ready the the Warhawk's training camp that begins on August 15h.

I was going to get out of town - maybe a trip out to Dickinson, North Dakota to see the now completed Badlands Activity Center Stadium that was only 40% completed when UWW opened the 2009 season with a 38-3 win over Dickinson State University.

I was watching one of the cartoon channels on Charter Cable this afternoon and a commercial came on about a big weekend of Sponge Bob-Square Pants. What a way to clear one's mind - just sitting back in the Lazy-Boy with a pitcher of lemonade watching my main men - Sponge Bob and Patrick.

For Voice it will be a football-free, clear the mind, Sponge Bob weekend. Two days of Sponge Bob and I'll be ready to tackle a much anticipated season of covering the Warhawk football team in defense of its second NCAA Division III National Championship in three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment