Thursday, August 12, 2010

Warhawkfootball.com to bring back message board this season


My Warhawkfootball.com Website will be celebrating its 9th birthday on September 1st.

As part of the Website's birthday celebration the popular Division III Website will be bringing back a message board for Warhawk Nation and football fans around the nation.

I made the decision to dismantle the previous message board due to a few knotheads that refused to post by the message board rules.

My decision to incorporate my Hawk Talk Message Board is due to the fact that technology has improved dramatically in connection with daily administration duties for the Webmaster.

With one click of a button I can now block the previous knotheads from posting or our ingternet friends that were spamming on the previous Warhawkfootball.com message board.

The new Hawk Talk Message Board is set to go online early next week.

On the comment section directly below this post. let me know your feelings on having the message board returning to Warhawkfootball.com.

2 comments: