Friday, July 15, 2011

Announcing Warhawkfootball.com HawkTube Video Productions


I sat down with Bob Foerster of KC Computers in Whitewater Thursday afternoon. Bob is my new Warhawkfootball.com Website technical coordinator.

Following Thursday's meeting, I’m pleased to announce a couple of exciting additions to http://www.warhawkfootball.com/ for the upcoming football season.

The Website, that will surpass one million visitors since August of 2007, will be launching Warhawkfootball.com HawkTube video beginning on August 1st.

The new HawkTube Video link will give Warhawk football fans across the nation exclusive video stories, including interviews, post-game press conference stories and much more.

Each Wednesday evening throughout the season I’ll be uploading Warhawk Football This Week. The weekly show will include a look back it the previous weekend’s game along with a preview of the upcoming week’s game.

The Wednesday evening HawkTube Warhawk Football This Week Show will be available on demand simply by clicking onto a new HawkTube Link on the Warhawkfootball.com homepage that will be online in mid-August.

My Website will also include a photo gallery link that will have weekly and special event photo folders including Jay’s Faces in the Crowd photos all season long through the services of Smugmug.

For an exclusive preview look at the new link - CLICK HERE

When I announced my retirement after 22 years as a “radio voice” of U-Dub-Dub KOOL 106.5 game broadcasts, I indicated there were some projects I wanted to pursue. I will now have the time to give some of those projects a green light.

Warhawkfootball.com and Voiceseyeonfootballblogspot.com were developed to help put a face on the UW-Whitewater football’s players, coaches, and the best Division III fans in the USA.

Enjoy!

- Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment