Thursday, July 21, 2011

Where are people reading this blog located?



Thanks to all of you that have chosen to click onto voiceseyeonfootball.blogspot.com as one of your sources for Warhawk football news and information.

The blog software allows me to find out how many are currently, or have recently, logged onto my blog.

Every so often I check the statistic of where are those viewing the blog coming from.

At 3:30 p.m., Wednesday afternoon (July 20), I checked out exactly where my “peeps” were “clicking in” from.

384 were viewing voiceseyeonfootball.blogspot.com from the United States. The reminder of the locations made me scratch my head. Germany (18), Ukraine (10), Hungary (2), Latvia (2), Russia (2), Indonesia (1), Nigeria (1) and Singapore (1).

I was really excited when I noticed the number of countries listed. Then I wondered if the one viewer each from Indonesia, Nigeria and Singapore may be potential “spammers”?

Hey, in this business, each “clicker” is good!

I wonder how you say GO WARHAWKS in Nigerian?

No comments:

Post a Comment