Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Are you a Warhawk and WIAC Football fan? Check out the following blogs

I have really enjoyed getting UW-Whitewater football information, stories and photos out into cyberspace over the past 10 years via Warhawkfootball.com.

I enjoy researching statistics and telling a statistical story by way of publishing a Web or blog story.

For those of you out there in Warhawk Nation and WIAC Nation, I implore you to please check out 02 Warhawk’s My Little WIAC Football Blog and BleedPurple’s uwwfootball.com Blog.

BleedPurple’s Blog has been online for the past couple of seasons and his both present and past knowledge of UW-Whitewater football makes for an outstanding read.

To check out UWWfootball.com CLICK HERE

New to the blogosphere this season is 02 Warhawk’s WIAC blog. Not only do you get the weekly matchups – but you also get a look back statistically at the previous week’s game, outstanding features on both the conference and individual school’s programs.

For a Division III and WIAC football geek like me, I strongly suggest you check out 02 Warhawks WIAC blog.

To check out My Little WIAC Football Blog October 14th WIAC football matchups CLICK HERE

Enjoy the read everybody!

1 comment: