Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good morning, welcome to Monday of Wesley week


Hello again everybody. What a day on Saturday to be a Warhawk football fan!

- It will be a busy week for the KOOL 106.5 Warhawk football broadcast crew. Lots of stuff to get done before getting on the NCAA charter flight to Dover on Thursday.

- I have been in 45 states in my life. One of the states I have never been in is Delaware.

- Actually I'm looking forward to a quick road trip to the East coast. I'm tired of sub-freezing temperatures. Early forecast is calling for temperatures in the mid-40s. Heat wave, we'll have a tropical heatwave

- I hear if you like crab (like in crab cakes) Dover is a great place to visit.

- Luke Hibner had the press corps falling off their chairs laughing at Saturday's postgame press conference. His explanation of his interception and rumbling-bumbling run is an absolute classic. KOOL 106.5 will air a story on Monday morning.

- Lee Brekke has been a huge key for the Warhawks advancing to semifinal playoff action. How many of you thought UWW's chance of going deep in the playoffs was over when it was learned that Matt Blanchard was injured?

- Remember back in September when our place kicking game was in a shambles? Right now I wouldn't trader Eric Kindler for any other kicker in Division III. What a story!!

- I started my Christmas shopping Sunday. I got too tired after a grueling 30 minutes at the Mall. Maybe I should hire somebody to do my shopping?!

- Plenty of national elite Division III football players will be on the field Saturday. I'll detail some of those players here on the blog on Monday.

GO WARHAWKS!!!

vOICE

No comments:

Post a Comment