Monday, December 6, 2010

Voice screws up big time again!!


- A huge thank you to "Sally" for emailing me to say I've been giving the wrong final scores of last Saturday's Warhawk win at Naperville. I was publishing the score as 27-20, when the actual final was 20-10. I am now an official candidate for brain surgery!

- Another great weekly Podcast today on D3football.com. Pat and Keith are a must for D III football fans that REALLY want to understand Division III football.

- Even though I praise our two D III gurus, I'm getting a kick out of all the talk about Matt Blanchard not being back in the lineup for the Hawks. Blanchard, who had yet to start a college football game prior to game-one of the current season, was an unknown entering the season as the heir to the UWW quarterback spot following the graduation of Jeff Donovan. He remained an "unknown" until midseason. Very few knew the credentials of Lee Brekke but the sophomore transfer from Sun Prairie steps in an is performing extremely efficient in the Hawks three UW-Whitewater playoff wins over three nationally ranked opponents.

- I have read that Wesley's No. 1 receiver, Ellis Krout suffered an injury in the Wolverines 19-9 win over Mary Hardin-Baylor over the weekend. I'm currently attempting to track down how serious the injury was. I do know he was forced to leave the field after being injured.

- A lot of football fans on Saturday were astounded at the number of Warhawk fans at the game in Naperville. Thank you for making the drive down to Chicagoland!

Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment